WHY SNAP PACKS AND NOT HONEY STICKS?
We discovered a superior packaging for on-the-go, single servings of CBD Honey and here’s why:
- Each pack has an aluminum lining shield which protects the CBD Honey from degradation due to oxygenation and sunlight and ensures a shelf life of 18 months. No other single serving of CBD Honey can claim shelf life stability and efficacy.
- Unlike the honey sticks/straws, there is no need to cut the pack or tear it with your teeth. You simply snap the pack in half with two fingers and squeeze the CBD Honey out of the pack.
- Almost all single servings (sticks, snap packs, etc.) use an emulsifier like Sunflower Lecithin to get the honey and CBD to stay together. These are all week emulsifiers because stronger emulsifiers would terribly degrade the flavor of the formulation. Therefore, after a period of time, the CBD will naturally separate from the honey inside the straw and float to one end of the straw. If you were to cut or rip off the wrong side of the straw, you might be discarding most of the CBD in the process. The Easy Snap technology allows you dispense 98% of the contents of the packaging.
- The packs are very secure from leakage and compression and will not break unless snapped past 90 degrees.
WHY CBD HONEY?
Because of honey’s antioxidant properties, every organ in your body can absorb it, including your skin. Honey is an optimal energy source for the body and contains many essential nutrients and minerals. READ MORE
Also, Texas Wildflower Honey is absolutely delicious – you can add the CBD honey to your tea, coffee, smoothies and you can even cook with it.
HOW MUCH DO I TAKE?
We offer one concentration of Canna Bees Snap Packs – 20mg of CBD. You can squeeze the entire contents of the pack into your tea or onto your toast or you can use a half now / half later approach. Everyone has a different sensitivity to CBD. If you need more guidance on the strength, we recommend you consult your physician or doctor.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO START WORKING?
The effects can start in as little as 10 minutes after taking CBD Honey. However, it does take approximately 2 weeks of consistent use to experience CBD’s full potential.
WHY DID YOU ADD ORGANIC SUNFLOWER LECITHIN TO THE FORMULATION?
When bees have evaporated out the water content from nectar down below 19% water by volume, it is officially honey. Honey is composed of mostly sugar and water. CBD is naturally an oil. As water and oil do not mix without the aid of an emulsifier, we use Sunflower Lecithin to help bind the two ingredients together in order to keep them from separating and to ensure each Snap Pack has 20mg of CBD. Sunflower Lecithin is used in all types of products from chocolate to milk and is also completely allergen free. It’s also relatively tasteless. As an added benefit, Sunflower Lecithin may also help in speeding up the absorption of CBD.
WHAT DO I DO IF THE HONEY CRYSTALLIZES (BECOME A HARDENED SUGAR)?
If the honey crystallizes inside the snap pack, it will not prevent you from squeezing out the contents. The honey and CBD are still perfectly good to use and, in fact, some people prefer crystallized honey over liquid honey. The texture is different than liquid honey but still provides all the same benefits and quickly melts in your mouth.
WILL CBD AFFECT ANY MEDICATIONS I’M CURRENTLY TAKING?
You should always ask a doctor for medical advice.
IS YOUR RAW HONEY ORGANIC?
Honey Bees travel up to 5 miles in search of nectar and pollen. Therefore it is incredibly difficult to make a claim that the honey is Organic. Even if a property is USDA Certified-Organic, thereby allowing the owners to claim the honey is as well, doesn’t ensure that the honey is actually Organic. More important than the Organic claim is showing how clean the honey tests for chemicals and pesticides. Our apiary is 130 years old on 1000 acres in East Texas. Our beekeepers exclusively practice treatment-free beekeeping and have never introduced pesticides onto their property. Furthermore, every 3 years we get our honey tested by the USDA which shows the toxicity at a Parts Per Billion (PPB) count, the most stringent in the country. Our honey only tests positive for two recognized pesticides. You can see our tests in full transparency HERE.
- Thymol – At 27 PPB, thymol is actually a naturally occurring chemical from the Thyme plant that bees bring back to their hives to protect against pests. It has to be listed as a pesticide because it is also used commercially.
- Alachlor – At 123 PPB, Alachlor is a herbicide used for control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in crops. It is considered non-harmful to honey bees, especially at the this concentration.
Our honey may very well be the cleanest honey in the entire country and we challenge any Organic honey to compare their tests!
HOW SHOULD I USE THE CBD HONEY?
However you’d like! Honey is a healthy additive that can be used as a natural alternative to sugar to sweeten up any dish. Many of our customers use Canna Bees in their tea or coffee because the hot water dissolves the CBD Honey naturally. For more fun recipes, click HERE.
WHY IS IT CALLED CANNA BEES RESCUE BLEND™?
When we founded Bee Delightful, we decided to tie our social mission to defend the honey bees into our momentum as we grew. To date, we’ve rescued over 2 Million Honey Bees in Texas and Florida by sponsoring rescue operators who safely remove and relocate at-risk colonies to sanctuary apiaries. We sponsor these rescue operators by offsetting the costs of their re-homing equipment and transportation needs. We also sponsor our rescue operators by providing Free CBD Honey for them and their loved ones so they are better prepared each day for the grueling and exhausting work of saving honey bees. Many of the hives on our apiary come from rescues and a lot of the honey that we use to make Canna Bees is a result of these rescues. Our customers help us rescue bees with each purchase and then the bees gift us their incredible honey right back – Canna Bees Rescue Blend™.