WHY RAW HONEY + CBD?
Raw honey is known for its anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Because of its antioxidant properties, every organ in your body can absorb it, including your skin. Raw honey is the optimal energy source that stabilizes your blood sugar during the day and brings you a deep sleep cycle and recovery at night. READ MORE >
Also, Raw honey is absolutely delicious – you can add the CBD honey to your tea, coffee, smoothies and you can even cook with it.
HOW MUCH DO I TAKE?
We offer two concentrations of Canna Bees. With our 250mg concentration, 1 TSP ~ 14mg CBD and there are ~18 servings in each jar. Our 500mg jar is twice as concentrated as the 250mg. With our 500mg concentration, 1 TSP ~ 28mg CBD and there are ~ 18 servings in each jar. People prefer different strengths based on their ailments, the body size and their sensitivity. We recommend you start with an TSP and reduce the amount from there until you find your sensitivity and therefore get the most out of every jar. If you need more guidance on the strength, we recommend you consult your physician or doctor.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO CONCENTRATIONS?
250mg | 14mg of CBD is strong enough for you AND you like a full TSP of honey.
500mg | 14mg of CBD is enough for you BUT you’d prefer ½ TSP of honey OR 28mg is the strength you need AND you like a full TSP of honey
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO START WORKING?
The effects can start in as little as 10 minutes after taking CBD Honey. However, it does take approximately 2 weeks of consistent use to experience CBD’s full potential.
WHY DO I SEE A CRYSTALLINE-LIKE POWDER AT THE TOP OF THE JAR?
In order to keep the honey raw and unadulterated, we allow the CBD to naturally separate from the honey – you can often see the crystalline powder in the jar. Simply stir the honey before each use in order to get a more homogenized spoonful every time. If you’d prefer a more perfectly homogenized serving of CBD Honey, try our Single Serve Snap Packs.
WHY DO YOU USE CBD ISOLATE & NOT BROAD OR FULL SPECTRUM?
Choosing a product with Isolate, Broad Spectrum or Full Spectrum extracts is merely a matter of preference and experimentation on how the formulation affects you, personally. We chose to use an isolated form of CBD for the following reasons:
- Isolate has no flavor profile. We think our honey is the absolute best tasting honey in the world and we didn’t want the bitterness of broad spectrum and full spectrum hemp extracts to influence the flavor profile of the honey.
- With Isolate, you know exactly how much CBD your getting in each jar. It is next to impossible to control the ratio of cannabinoids from batch to batch using a spectrum extract. Therefore, broad and full spectrum honeys can claim the total amount of hemp extract the honey, but they can’t accurately claim the amount of CBD every time. With Canna Bees 250mg of Hemp Extract = 250mg of CBD, every time.
- With Isolate you can count on ZERO THC every time. We wanted our product to bee enjoyed by young and old and all ages in between. Our product is safe and you never have to worry about it testing “hot” because we have don’t have any variance in our extract. 99.9% CBD 100% of the time.
- We’ve had the same formulation for 3 years now because we’ve had 3 years of overwhelmingly positive anecdotal feedback from thousands of customers. Don’t fix it if ain’t broke, right?!
WHAT DO I DO IF THE HONEY CRYSTALLIZES (BECOME A HARDENED SUGAR)?
Simply place the closed jar of Canna Bees in a pot of hot water at ~120-140 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Remove the jar (careful, it’s hot!) and shake the jar to loosen up the honey crystals. Then, place the jar back in the hot water for an additional 5-10 minutes and it should return to liquid form. The heat will not harm or degrade the CBD as long as you don’t leave it in the hot water too long. To prevent the honey from crystallizing, store the Raw Honey in a warm place, between 65-95 degrees Fahrenheit.
WILL CBD AFFECT ANY MEDICATIONS I’M CURRENTLY TAKING?
You should always ask a doctor for medical advice. Here is an article that speeks specifically to drug metabolism and the effects of CBD on the CYP450 enzymes: https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-and-drug-interactions-what-you-need-to-know#interactions
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND CBD HONEY FOR?
While we are not doctors and cannot make any recommendations or claims, CBD Honey may provide short-term or temporary relief from minor aches or symptoms related to:
- Stomach Pain
- Sore Throat
- Muscle pain
Honey, without CBD, has been well documented for it’s many health benefits. Here is an article that dives in a bit further: WHY CBD HONEY?
IS YOUR RAW HONEY ORGANIC?
Honey Bees travel up to 5 miles in search of nectar and pollen. Therefore it is incredibly difficult to make a claim that the honey is Organic. Even if a property is USDA Certified-Organic, thereby allowing the owners to claim the honey is as well, doesn’t ensure that the honey is actually Organic. More important than the Organic claim is showing how clean the honey tests for chemicals and pesticides. Our apiary is 130 years old on 1000 acres in East Texas. Our beekeepers exclusively practice treatment-free beekeeping and have never introduced pesticides onto their property. Furthermore, every 3 years we get our honey tested by the USDA which shows the toxicity at a Parts Per Billion (PPB) count, the most stringent in the country. Our honey only tests positive for two recognized pesticides. You can see our tests in full transparency HERE.
- Thymol – At 27 PPB, thymol is actually a naturally occurring chemical from the Thyme plant that bees bring back to their hives to protect against pests. It has to be listed as a pesticide because it is also used commercially.
- Alachlor – At 123 PPB, Alachlor is a herbicide used for control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in crops. It is considered non-harmful to honey bees, especially at the this concentration.
Our honey may very well be the cleanest honey in the entire country and we challenge any Organic honey to compare their tests!
HOW SHOULD I USE THE CBD HONEY?
However you’d like! Honey is a healthy additive that can be used as a natural alternative to sugar to sweeten up any dish. Many of our customers use Canna Bees in their tea or coffee because the hot water dissolves the CBD Honey naturally. For more fun recipes, click HERE.
WHY IS IT CALLED CANNA BEES RESCUE BLEND™?
When we founded Bee Delightful, we decided to tie our social mission to defend the honey bees into our momentum as we grew. To date, we’ve rescued over 2 Million Honey Bees in Texas and Florida by sponsoring rescue operators who safely remove and relocate at-risk colonies to sanctuary apiaries. We sponsor these rescue operators by offsetting the costs of their re-homing equipment and transportation needs. We also sponsor our rescue operators by providing Free CBD Honey for them and their loved ones so they are better prepared each day for the grueling and exhausting work of saving honey bees. Many of the hives on our apiary come from rescues and a lot of the honey that we use to make Canna Bees is a result of these rescues. Our customers help us rescue bees with each purchase and then the bees gift us their incredible honey right back – Canna Bees Rescue Blend™.